“We are not alone after all are we?” Check out this sick trailer for the third installment of the Transformer’s story, it’s been generating a lot of buzz. In the upcoming movie, in theaters June 11th 2011, Shia LaBeouf is reprising his role as “Sam Witwicky” but sorry guys, Megan Fox won’t be back for this one. Replacing her as Sam’s love interest is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, an English model.
Micheal Bay, the Director of Transformers 1 & 2 began Filming in May 2010, with shooting locations including Chicago, Florida, and Moscow. Presumably the Moscow and Florida locations lend to the space race era that the trailer brings us to. Earlier Transformers movies brought us up close and personal with the U.S. Military, perhaps we will see a few more characters in Army & Airforce costumes in this incarnation.
There are rumors of “The Dark of the Moon” being shot with 3D camera’s, but according to one report, Bay doesn’t like how cumbersome and limiting the 3D camera’s are, so that leaves us wondering. These limitations didn’t seem to bother James Cameron, Director of Avatar. Have you seen these Avatar costumes yet? Regardless of the theatrics used for the film, it is sure to bring us to that familiar dimension filled with gigantic Autobots from alien planets in a desperate fight to save the world, and for the third year in a row, make Transformers costumes one of the more popular choices in Halloween costumes.
The Transformers are coming! Check out the new 2011 costumes from the Transformers movie:
- Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Movie – Bumblebee 3D Theatrical W Vacuform Adult Costume
- Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Movie – Optimus Prime 3D Theatrical W Vacuform Adult Costume
- Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie – Optimus Prime Muscle Child Costume
- Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie – Ironhide Deluxe Child Costume
- Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie – Bumblebee Classic Muscle Child Costume
- Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie – Bumblebee Missile Launcher (Child)
The transformer costumes will be arriving in July! Don’t miss out on the fun!